Vornado Realty Trust
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO) ("Vornado") is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust (REIT). Vornado is one of the largest owners and managers of commercial real estate in the United States with a portfolio of over 100 million square feet, primarily located in the New York and Washington, DC areas. Vornado's core businesses include New York; Washington, DC; and, Retail Properties primarily in the northeast states, California and Puerto Rico.
The Company owns all or portions of:
- 32 office properties aggregating 20.4 million square feet and four residential properties containing 1,655 units;
- 52 Manhattan street retail properties aggregating 2.3 million square feet;
- The 1,700 room Hotel Pennsylvania;
- A 32.4% interest in Alexander's, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) which owns six properties in the greater New York metropolitan area, including 731 Lexington Avenue, the 1.3 million square foot Bloomberg, L.P. headquarters building;
- 73 properties aggregating 19.3 million square feet, including 59 office properties aggregating 16.2 million square feet and seven residential properties containing 2,414 units;
- 105 strip shopping centers and single-tenant retail assets aggregating 19.6 million square feet, primarily in the northeast states, California and puerto Rico;
Other Real Estate / Investments:
- The 3.6 million square foot Merchandise Mart in Chicago, whose largest tenant is Motorola Mobility, owned by Google, which leases 608,000 square feet;
- A 70% controlling interest in 555 California Street, a three-building office complex in San Francisco's financial district aggregating 1.8 million square feet, known as the Bank of America Center;
- A 25% interest in Vornado Capital Partners, our $800 million real estate fund. We are the general partner and investment manager of the fund;
- A 32.6% interest in Toys "R" Us, Inc.; and
- Other real estate and related investments.